The Promoting Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income (PROMISE) demonstration and evaluation is a joint initiative of the U.S. Departments of Education, Health and Human Services, and Labor and the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The goals of PROMISE are to improve the provision and coordination of services and supports for youth Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients and their families. Ultimately, PROMISE aims to improve educational attainment, employment, and other outcomes for SSI youth and their families.
The page will provide information and resources for Wisconsin Promise Intake Coordinators (PICs) for use in recruitment, enrollment, and implementation of the Wisconsin Promise grant.
- Wisconsin Promise Universal Release of Information Form (pdf)
- Training opportunities are available through Promise…check them out!
- Wisconsin Promise DVR Contacts List or download the Wisconsin Promise DVR Contacts List.
- Wisconsin Promise Services Overview
- Promise Key Messages: Let Me Tell You About Promise
PIC Educational Materials[wpfilebase tag=browser id=5 /]
Policies and Procedures[wpfilebase tag=browser id=4 /]
- Online Enrollment Form (login required to access)
- Online Recruitment Site (login required to access)